Monday 4 April 2016

Overall Calendar Challenge 2015 Winner



Good Morning,

And a very good morning to you,
this is a special post today to 
announce our overall winner for the
Calendar Challenge
which was our monthly challenge 
from last year.

The rules were that every month we
gave you a word and a colour
which had to be used in your calendar.
You could enter as many times as you
liked each month and a winner was picked 
each month.
If you completed the whole calendar, then
you would be put forward to possibly
win a £25 voucher!

Well, I have been through all the posts 
and pics and amazingly, 14 of you completed
every month!  Wow, well done to all
of you for doing that!

So, the names were put forward to 
Sandy, the DT and myself and the 
winner has been picked.....

I'm very happy to say that our winner is


Craftyfield

Well done to you Craftyfield!!!!!!
Please email me at 
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
so that I can send you your £25 voucher.

Thank you to everyone who took part in the 
Challenge, I wish there could be more winners 
as you all deserve a prize!!

I'll be back tomorrow with our
latest Alpha/Dictionary Challenge Winner.

Jane x




7 comments:

  1. Well done Craftyfield will have a look at your work shortly.

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    http://groovyquail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and very well deserved. You created really beautiful and very varied calendar pages xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness... I am so honoured that my calendar made the cut! I can't tell you how encouraging that is. Many thanks to Jane and the whole Craft Barn team for organising the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Craftyfield! I was already worried I had missed this post :) thanks to CB for the inspiring challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Craftyfield. Well done to all the ladies who completed the challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Craftyfield! And to all of us who completed the whole challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Craftyfield on winning the challenge and enjoy spending the prize.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.