Friday 15 November 2013

Say it big - Izzy


Hi, 
My turn (Izzy) today for the Say it Big sample. I chose the Woodware Huge NOEL stamp and tought I would use it with zentangles. I have not been zentangling for long (last time was for the challenge letter O) but I really like it and thought these stamps called to be zentangled. 


I started by stamping the Noel onto a Crafty Individuals silk card using Memento black ink and cut it out. 
I then added the zentangles doodles in black and pink inside the letters.
For the background, I used the Crafter's Workshop Tiny Circles template to apply Versamark and then embossed with Crystal embossing powder. It gives a white on white  (glittery clear actually) shiny background. 



I used one of the Tando Creative Mini reindeer in the centre. Inked it in white (Brilliance ink), embossed with the Crystal embossing powder and added a touch of black on the edges.




I adhered the Noel word to the background with 3D foam squares, added the reindeer in the centre and stamped the sentiment on the left. 
I finished with mounting the white background onto matching pink and then on a black card.





I used
Woodware stamp: Huge Noel
Tando Creative Mini reindeer
The Crafters Workshop template: Tiny Circles

See you tomorrow
Izzy


1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS!!! Such a beautiful card!! Such detail yet not busy at all!!
    May I use this for inspiration?? I'm a novice tangler and really want to give this a try.
    Thanks so much for sharing your talent!
    Sue Brailey

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.