Thursday 21 June 2012

Letters from home: HOME

Hi,
Home sweet Home for  Gio... and in pink of course... I have never met a girl who love pink so much!!
Beautiful home decor display I'm sure many of us would love to see in their home...
Here's how Gio made it....


I painted every letter with Fresco paint Snowflake, then I painted two letters using a mixture of DecoArt Traditions Artist Acrylic: English red oxide, Warm White and DecoArt Americana Acrylics: Burnt Umber and two using Fresco paint Snowflake and Orchid . Then I stamped the brown letters using the same pink mixture paint and HP1009 rubber stamps, and the pink ones using Coffee Archival ink and the same stamps.

I overstamped the letters with Versamark ink pad and I poured and melted the Stampendous enamel embossing powder: Aged Rose. I added some stamped details and some pink beads using Glossy accent as glue.


DETAILS




What Gio used:
PaperArtsy stamps: HP1009
Glass bead mix: Think pink
Stampendous embossing enamel: aged rose
DecoArt Americana Acrylics: Burnt umber
DecoArt Traditions Artist Acrylic: English red oxide and Warm white
Fresco paint Snowflake - Orchid


InLinkz.com




Our special offer this week
10% off PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints
Just type
FRESCO
in the offer code box as you go through checkout!


See you tomorrow

6 comments:

  1. Love the pink, beads, embossing er. . . .everything!
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this project and, of course, it would look lovely on my mantlepiece :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, would look very nice in my lounge......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate and pink... gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.