Wednesday 18 April 2012

Crafty Individuals week: card

Hi, 
Hope you are enjoying all the Crafty Individuals inspiration so far this week. Linda is with us today with a beautiful card and some triple embossing techniques to make a stylish seal.


I LOVE the whole vintage flag thing that is happening this year as a result of the Queen's Jubilee and the 2012 Olympics. One of the stamp plates that I particularly love is Crafty Individual's England, My Country! 
I have used the plate on my all occasion card. Stamped in Maroon Archival and then coloured with Fired Brick Distress Stain I repeat stamped the flag to create the background. 
I then triple embossed with Gold the Brittannia image to embelish... just look at the detail the stamp gives!



Materials
Crafty Individuals: England, My Country
Fired Brick Distress Stain
Maroon Archival Ink
Versamark Ink Pad

See you tomorrow

5 comments:

  1. Nice work, I am really glad to be 1 of several visitants on this awful site : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in 2 minds about this set but you have definitely put it on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the deep colours of the background and the embossing looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That embossing looks fantastic !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pieces! I've resisted all 'national' type stamps but your work has convinced me that I do need some! I like the colours you've used because they are NOT red, white and blue! Not very pc of me! Glad I saw this - pity the stamps are already out of stock at my favourite shop!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.